Does the idea of a concierge sound expensive? Well it is not. In fact its free and part of the value we provide for booking with Roatan Vacation Rentals. We never mark up any of the services we provide and guarantee you will pay the same rate as if you found and booked the excursion and or service yourself. All the while you get the knowledge of knowing our staff is sending you to the best possible provider and we also allow you to pay at the end of your trip with a credit card so you can avoid having to carry cash.
My name is Bertha Montoya and I am the head of Concierge services with Roatan Vacation Rentals. Myself and the rest of our staff will be available to you before your arrival and during your stay to assist you in booking any activities, excursions, car rental or any other service that you might need. Let our team do the work for you so you can enjoy and relax to the utmost.
There are so many activities to do during your visit to Roatan! Some of the more popular excursions that guests have been enjoying lately include:
- Dolphin Encounter/Snorkel at Anthony’s Key Resort (see attached document)
- Old Port Royal catamaran tour out of Oak Ridge with Free Radical
- SCUBA diving
- Zip line tour with South Shore Canopy
- Visit Gumbalimba Park
- 18 holes of golf at the Black Pearl Golf Course
- A snorkel/sail catamaran tour to Big Bight aboard the Stray Cat
- Day trip to Maya Key to explore replicas of Mayan Ruins and the animal park
- A fishing adventure for a full day or half a day with Captain Lonnie Roatan Anglers
- A guided stand-up paddle board tour from Steve’s Paddle Shack
- Snorkel/fishing tour to Cayos Cochinos with Ruthless Charters
- A guided walking tour through the gardens of Blue Harbor Tropical Arboretum
- Kayak and snorkel tour at Upachaya Eco Resort
- A snorkel/sail tour on Galumbo
- A fishing trip or an island tour with Aaron fishingroatan
- …and much, much more
We take concierge services to an outfitter level and work with the information you provide about your group – number of people in the group, ages, interests, etc. – So we can help direct you towards activities that you might enjoy.
- Would you like to rent a car for your stay? We can provide you with available rental vehicle options.
- Would you like to have your rental unit already stocked with groceries upon arrival? Just send us a shopping list and we can do the shopping for you for just a 15% fee.
- Perhaps our most popular service that we offer is a private chef for the night. You choose the menu and Chef Susan will do all the shopping and then come into your rental unit and prepare you an authentic Island-style meal. Best of all – she’ll clean up afterwards! I have attached a flyer with more information about her services and menu options.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook.
Any activities that you book through Roatan Vacation Rentals Concierge can be charged directly to your rental unit. We just send you with a voucher to your excursion and you pay later, after the service is provided! This is especially convenient so that you do not have to carry around large amounts of cash or use your credit card at multiple locations. It is our policy to never mark-up the excursion cost; you will always pay the same price as if you walked up and booked on your own. At the end of your stay, you just let me know how you would like to settle up – cash, credit card or a mix of both.
We look forward to serving you during your stay.