- 4 Bedrooms,
- 4 Bathrooms,
- 8 Sleeps
House ID #230846
Blue Tang is located on a double sized lot with incredible views and mature trees and gardens. The house itself is designed with large living and gathering spaces that divide the sleeping areas creating privacy and tranquility. All of this is located in the upscale planned community of Lawson Rock which consists of 150+ acres, thousands of feet of beach, marina, sunset dock, gym, walk areas, kayaks and multiple restaurants within walking distance. Lawson is located mid island on the north shore so you're very close to the airport, groceries and major tourist ares of West End and West Bay without being overcrowded.
Here are some details of the actual home.
3 bedrooms and a loft, second story tower, 4 baths. Sea views from all the rooms. Sleeps 8 in this private and spacious Sorrenti-designed hilltop home with pool overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Casual, elegant and exquisitely furnished with all the amenities for modern living.
The main entrance of Blue Tang is through a stucco and tiled gazebo with comfortable outdoor wicker furnishings. Down a few steps is the pool and sunning patio, all with spectacular sea views. The main living area consists of an open plan living room and dining room with fully equipped gourmet kitchen including tropical hardwood cabinetry, granite counter tops, top quality appliances and ceramic tile floors. Adjacent to this there is a comfortably furnished sitting area complete with entertainment center.
- Master Bedroom suite offers a king size bed with private ceramic-tiled bathroom and Bali style shower. Glass sliding doors access an outdoor terrace with sea views and steps down to the pool area.
- The second-story tower room with queen size bed provides a private space from the main living area or doubles as a guest bedroom. Great views, fresh air or air conditioning.
- There are two additional guest suites with king size beds, flat screen TVs and private tiled baths. Each one has a balcony and sea views.
- Second full bathroom with tiled shower on the main level
- Centrally located, Sandy Bay is just a short drive to West End Village for dining, shopping and other activities
Affordable rates offered with your electric use metered & charged at the end of your stay
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|