- 3 Bedrooms,
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 6 Sleeps
Sunrise Harbor in West End offers sea views, luxurious comfort, and incredible convenience to all the fun and activity of West End Village. You’ll love being just down the street from nightlife and restaurants, but away from all the noise.
Part of the Mangrove Dock community, Sunrise Harbor is a second-floor condo with views of Mangrove Bight from the balcony. Being at the end of the main part of West End Village grants beautiful tranquility and calm.
You’ll love waking up and taking your cup of local coffee out onto the balcony to watch the sun coming up over the hills of Roatan. Look out for pelicans diving into the water and listen as the tropical birds sing their morning songs.
If you’re coming to Roatan for activities, West End offers something for everyone. Enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, paddleboarding, kayaking, or just swimming in Half Moon Bay.
Take your pick of cuisines with a wide variety along the main road of West End Village. Or choose to hire our in-house chef for a gourmet island meal enjoyed in the comfort of your vacation home.
There are plenty of bars in West End, so you can choose to enjoy a happy hour drink with your toes in the sand or head out for some late-night karaoke or dancing.
When you come home to Sunrise Harbor, you’ll love the peace and quiet you can enjoy in this tranquil enclave just down the street from the fun.
With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, your group of up to 6 adults can share this vacation rental together. The spacious open-concept kitchen, living, and dining areas open up to your large balcony overlooking the community pool and marina dock below.
Come enjoy paradise with all the beauty and fun that Roatan has to offer, all from Sunrise Harbor in West End.
Things you must do:
1. Snorkeling is really good on Half Moon Bay on the south side near DIX . Just swim for about 3 minutes around the black coral and it opens to a large reef area. It’s free!
2. Or you could go for a boat Dive or snorkel. If your not a diver we also recommend taking their Discovery dive program. It will absolutely thrill you and you’re diving within minutes on the most beautiful reef in the world.
3. Fishing on the Wahoo Slayer is an absolute must do! He now has two boats at two prices. The 23 foot boat (Wahoo Slayer) is very comfortable for 1-3 people fishing. The larger (31.7 foot) boat (Wahoo Slayer II) also can take you snorkeling after your fishing. It can easily accommodate 4-6 people fishing. Captain Enrick always gets you on the fish. He is renowned as the best Guide on the island. Check him out at www.wahooslayer.comor trip advisor under Wahoo Slayer Fishing Charters. (We need to disclose that Linda and Rick own ½ interest in Wahoo Slayer II.) A portion of the proceeds does to help fund the local Children’s Ministry on the island we support.
4. ANOTHER MUST DO! Cleves Adventures and Tours ,( on Facebook or TripAdvisor) Cleve does the very best tours in the world!!! You got to go with him and see the island and eat at CAL’s. A portion of Cleve’s proceeds does to help fund his ministry helping the poor receive beans, rice and flour.
5. One more must is a message by Donna Lynn Walter. Best in the world! She is such a wonderful person. Her rates are as reasonable as it gets and she does the best message you have ever had. We can get you in contact with her.
We hope this is helpful for you,
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
Sunrise Harbor in West End
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
| || || |